FIND YOUR JOB
- Customized job matching tools for jobseekers
- Employers post jobs and search resumes for FREE
- Access to over 1,000,000 Assistance Provider Organizations
In a labor market where there are many qualified candidates competing for the same position, it's critical to respond as quickly as possible.
You've made mistakes and now every job seems closed to you. Despite your skills and ambition, if you don't get the chance to interview, you'll never get the job. Hard2Hire is focused on introducing you to employers willing to hire ex-offenders. We match your skills, criminal background, and interests with the needs and tolerance level of employers around the country more interested in what you can do than in what you did. H2H is a real shot at a second chance.Join H2H. It's Free.
- After a week delay, Council OKs $700K in crime prevention grants
- 3 December 2013, 6:33 pm
After learning that only $3,000 in political donations were given by involved board members, Columbus Council approved almost $700,000 in crime prevention grants today.
- Crime prevention grants go back before Council
- 2 December 2013, 10:47 pm
A week after Columbus Council balked at approving 10 crime prevention grants worth a total of almost $700,000, Crime Prevention Director Seth Brown will be back in front of Council today to try again.
- Crime prevention grants go back before Columbus Council Tuesday
- 2 December 2013, 2:24 pm
A week after Columbus Council balked at approving 10 crime prevention grants worth a total of almost $700,000, Crime Prevention Director Seth Brown will be back in front of Council Tuesday to try again.
- Crime prevention plans discussed at Columbus city council
- 26 November 2013, 11:00 pm
The office of crime prevention in Columbus came to council with a list of programs they feel will help stabilize the neighborhoods and individuals most likely to be involved in illegal activity.
- Council votes to delay approving funds for crime prevention programs - Columbus Ledger-Enquirer
- 26 November 2013, 9:27 pm
- Office for which every days news is bad publicity - Columbus Ledger-Enquirer
- 26 November 2013, 4:52 pm
- Council to weigh crime prevention funding - Columbus Ledger-Enquirer
- 25 November 2013, 11:51 pm
- Attorney General Greg Abbott Fights Convicted Felon Employment - KXXV-TV ... - KXXV News Channel 25
- 4 November 2013, 6:35 pm